I am beautiful. I am good enough. I am enough. I am more than enough. I am worth it. I am valued. I am not my flaws or insecurities. I am not my pain or defeat. I am not my doubts or fears. I am strong. I am imperfect. I am empowered. I am loved. I am okay. I am going to be okay. I am not just my body. I am a beautiful human being and I deserve to be here.
therefore i give you this
River is trying to finish the work she’s started at the university which explains the broken vase and skull. Archeology, riiight? The Doctor meanwhile wants to distract her by agressive cooking and acting like an adorable idiot, which apparently works.
It’s old as balls but what the hell… happy anniversary sweeties!
living my life is so much more fun than analyzing it.
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Do you like someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?